Example 5 - Attendance registration & access control
Registration of conference participants and addition of security by means of access control.
- Register delegates by means of a chip card and/or PIN code
- Use of biometrical readers such as fingerprint readers
- Retrieval of present and/or absent list
- Access control for each delegate
- Delegate unit
- Chairman unit
- Flush mount panel
- Hand microphone
- Central control equipment
- Large screen
- Personal computer with DCN Control Software
- ID cards
- Fingerprint reader
DCN software modules allow electronic identification and access control to be registered:
- At the microphone unit
- At the entrance or exit unit
- For free seating
- For only one seat
Conference participants can register their presence by:
- A push button on delegate units, which allows simple registration
- By inserting an ID card into a card reader that is integrated into the microphone unit, or located at the conference venue entrance.
- By means of personal identification number, which can be combined with the ID card as well It is also possible to specify that delegates may only make use of certain microphone or control functions.
Fingerprint readers for verification
The DCN Concentus unit can be extended with a fingerprint reader to recognize persons. Fingerprint reading is a biometrical verification technique and is efficient in high security meetings.