Example 2 - electronic voting
Get the opinion of your audience or take decisions quickly by means of electronic voting. The chairman presides over the meeting and controls the voting proceedings using a Chairman Unit.
- Fast tally and display of delegates' votes
- Electronic voting can be combined with a discussion system
- Voting results on large-scale audience screens or individual screens
- Basic voting or extended voting control software
- Delegate unit
- Chairman unit
- Central control equipment
- Hall display
The chairman presides over the meeting and controls the voting proceedings using a chairman unit.
In addition, an operator can control the voting via a personal computer or via a touch screen. The chairman unit’s graphic LCD provides the chairman with speaker information, a voting script and voting results.
The unit can be used to start, stop and suspend voting. Each delegate has a voting unit. The five voting buttons allow parliamentary, for and against, multiple choice, opinion polling or audience response voting.
The voting results are send via the DCN Central Control Unit to a numeric hall display or via a control PC to audience screens. The DCN Central Control Unit is used to power all DCN units.